So, what exactly is a Body20 AR?
A Body20 Area Developer desires to act as a representative of the company to work as an Independent contractor to develop and service the company’s Body20 Studios in a predefined territory, from recruiting to support new franchisees into the Body20 Franchise Network. in essence the AR operates in a similar manner to body20 Global head office within their region.
What revenues are available in the AR Model?
The AR earns revenue by means of the following:
- Franchise license fees (50%)
- Membership Commission Split (33%)
What are the roles of an AR?
The AR is responsible for:
- Recruiting into and growing the business network
- Training and managing recruited franchisees
- Providing ongoing support for franchisees in his/her area
- Centralization and co-ordination of marketing activations
- Pre-operational project management (i.e. lease, build etc.)
- Implement and uphold the provisions of the Body20 franchise system
What qualities does Body20 look for in an AR partner?
Operating an AR is not for the faint-hearted and will require different skills sets. briefly, here are in-demand qualities required:
- Sales and marketing skills
- Brand management skills
- People management skills
- Time and project management skills
- Admin and financial management skills